Sicura vintage jumphour

Hakkında Bilgi Almak İstediğiniz Saatleri Burada Sorabilirsiniz
Forum kuralları
Sayın Üyeler TSF'ye Hoş Geldiniz, Saat Danışma Platforumu Bölümünde Yeni Saatinizle İlgili Bütçe ve Marka/Model Bazlı Tavsiye ve Kullanıcı Tecrübesi Talebinde Bulunabilirsiniz. Düşünülen Kriterlerin Detaylı Olarak Belirtilmesi Üyelerin Daha Rahat Tavsiyelerde Bulunmasını ve Tecrübelerini Paylaşmalarını Sağlayacaktır. Lütfen Açtığınız Konulara Sadece X Model Yorumunuz Nedir Şeklinde Yazmayınız. Sorulan Saatin Model Fotoğrafı, Özellikleri ve Öncelikle Kendi Yorumlarınızı Ekleyerek Sorunuz.

İyi Forumlar Dileriz

TSF

Sicura vintage jumphour

Mesaj alcatraz64 » 23 Şub 2018, 18:05

Bir saate denk geldim sicura vintage jumphour otomatik fiyat olarak 500 tl
Kondisyonu 7/10 sizce nasıl fiyat olarak?
Kullanıcı avatarı
alcatraz64

Mesajlar: 22
Kayıt: 02 Şub 2017, 20:23

Re: Sicura vintage jumphour

Mesaj rolexcollector » 23 Şub 2018, 19:27

SICURA PROPELLER JUMP HOUR 1970's

Sicura has always been a junk watch producer until the owner decided to invest by acquiring the rights to the defunct Breitling label in the late 1970's. I guess this is the most known horizontal integration in the watch business... I would call it vertical in terms of quality ;) This early 1970's Sicura with propeller seconds is probably their most known model with different colors and an akward arrangement on the dial. However the movement is a widely known low-quality pin-lever Baumgartner BFG866 used in classic digitals such as Endura and Lucerne. Two models were made in chrome and goldplate including an automatic. Many are commonly being advertized as Sicura Breitling which is a disgrace to the genuine vintage Breitling (not to be associated with the modern marketing label!).

Some cheap no-name brands can also be found with the very same movement and case. Even if they contain only 1 jewel you will notice that most parts are interchangeable making it easier and cheaper to repair the sought-after Sicura. If you experience a common problem with a running movement but without jumping discs you will of course know that the cannon-pinion/friction-wheel is loose. I was however surprised to find out that this friction-wheel is not located on the center wheel and not even under the dial! It turned out that the friction-wheel is located on top of the mainspring barrel and press fitted together not leaving many options to get it disconnected (without damage) and tightened. A firm punch with a suitable staking set would be my best guess but so far I have not bothered.

back to the gallery

Keywords: sicura, jump hour

Market value: 25-200$ (version, movement, condition)

SM-G950F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
The best , or nothing..
Instagram : rolex.collector
Kullanıcı avatarı
rolexcollector

Mesajlar: 2392
Yaş: 41
Kayıt: 31 Mar 2010, 23:14

Dön TSF Saat Danışma Platformu - Ask Your Next Watch

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 75 misafir

TSF Partner Brands & Medias
Ancon
Arnold & Son
Ateliers deMonaco
Audemars Piguet
Badollet Geneve
Bell & Ross
Breitling
Chopard
Concord
Gucci
Hautlence
Hublot
Linde Werdelin
Maîtres du Temps
Manufacture Royale
Oris
Parmigiani Fleurier
Snyper Geneve
Steinhart
Watchonista

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube  RSS Portal    |    Gallery    |    Blog    |     Advertise / Reklam / Contact      

All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners