Pulp Fiction Filminden Bir Sahne / The Gold Watch.

Saatlerle İlgili Kültür Sanat ve Saat Fotoğrafçılığı Üzerine Paylaşımlar

Pulp Fiction Filminden Bir Sahne / The Gold Watch.

Mesaj Saffah » 22 Eki 2009, 08:36

Benim en sevdiğim sahnedir. İçinde saat var ve çok komik.

Alternatif link

Konuşmanı yazılı şekli

Captain Koons
[to young Butch] Hello, little man. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad's. We were in that Hanoi pit of hell together for over five years. Hopefully, you'll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men are in a situation like me and your dad were, for as long as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. If it had been me who had not made it, Major Coolidge would be talking right now to my son Jim. But the way it turned out is I'm talking to you, Butch. I got something for ya. [holds up watch] This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the first world war. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee, made by the first company to ever make wrist watches. Up until then, people just carried pocket watches. It was bought by Private Doughboy Ryan Coolidge the day he set sail for Paris. This was your great-grandfather's war watch, and he wore it every day he was in the war. Then when he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the watch and put it in an old coffee can. And in that can it stayed 'til your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it World War Two. Your great-granddad gave this watch to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Dane was a Marine and he was killed along with all the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death, and he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leaving that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport named Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he had never seen in the flesh, his gold watch. Three days later, your grandfather was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gold watch. This watch. This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch that it'd be confiscated; taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
Saffah

Re: Pulp Fiction filminden sahne. The Gold Watch.

Mesaj nickynick » 17 Mar 2011, 16:57

:D
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatelly it kills all its pupils.
Kullanıcı avatarı
nickynick

Mesajlar: 7292
Kayıt: 16 Kas 2009, 22:44

Re: Pulp Fiction Filminden Bir Sahne / The Gold Watch.

Mesaj retrograde » 01 Ara 2011, 20:07

video kaybolmuş.

neyseki bende dün izledim filmi ve saatin hikayesini gerçekten beğendim. ve butch'un ölümü göze alıp saati almak için dairesine gidip vincent vega'yı öldürmesi ise saate dedesinden ve babasından kalan değerin üstüne değer katmıştır.

saat ilk kol saati üreten firmanınmış filmde bahsi geçtiği üzre.

internetten bir kaç fotoğrafını buldum bakın derim.
Resim

Resim

ayrıca fimde geçen bir saat wolf karakterinin taktığı saat

Resim

hatırladığım kadarıyla tarantino nun yönettiği önceki film dede rolex gözüküyordu (reservoir dogs)

'El-farah seb'ate eyyâm vel huzn tûlül ömr'
Kullanıcı avatarı
retrograde

Mesajlar: 1049
Yaş: 37
Kayıt: 01 Ara 2011, 17:56

Mesaj Thevenin » 01 Ara 2011, 20:43

"That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten....I'm Winston Wolfe. I solve problems" :D cCc The Wolf Reyiz cCc
Thevenin
Kullanıcı avatarı
Thevenin

Mesajlar: 8350
Yaş: 36
Kayıt: 31 Eki 2010, 04:30

Mesaj Clk » 01 Ara 2011, 21:10

Siz saatleri birakin da Pulp Fiction'da actiklari cantanin icerisinde parlayan seyin ne oldugunu söyleyin bana :D
TÜRK'üm!!! Ülkem TÜRKIYE CUMHURIYETI, bayragim TÜRK BAYRAGI ve milli icecegim RAKI'dir...
Kullanıcı avatarı
Clk

Mesajlar: 9669
Kayıt: 17 Kas 2009, 02:03

Mesaj Bond » 01 Ara 2011, 21:24

İlk video yenilendi ;)

Başkan neymiş parlayan şey açıkla, bilsek söyleriz :D Çanta sahnesi altta.

Kullanıcı avatarı
Bond
Administrator

Mesajlar: 14079
Yaş: 49
Kayıt: 14 Eki 2009, 21:36

Mesaj retrograde » 01 Ara 2011, 21:54

Clk yazdı:Siz saatleri birakin da Pulp Fiction'da actiklari cantanin icerisinde parlayan seyin ne oldugunu söyleyin bana :D

bunun hakkında da çeşitli söylentiler var kimi diyor oscar heykelciği vardı eğer film oscar alsaydı(en iyi film oscarı'ndan bahsediyor sanırım ki filme en özgün senaryo oscarı verildi) özel gösterimle oscarlı sahneside gösterilmiş olacaktı ama en iyi film oscarı forrest gump filmine gittiği için tarantinonun o bölümü yaktığı, kimi marselliusun şeytana sattığı ruhunun olduğu(burdada çantanın şifresinin 666 olması -yani şeytanın sayısal varlığını temsil eden sayı- önemli etken) büyük patronun ensesindeki yarabandının da ruhunun çıktığı yeri kapatması olarak gösterilmesi ve son olarakta çantanın içinde elmasların olduğu söyleniyor bu da reservoir dogs filmindeki çantaya binaen söyleniyor.

velhasılı kelam bildiğim birşey varsa o da tarantinonun bi güzel bizimle kafa bulması.

Kullanıcı avatarı
retrograde

Mesaj retrograde » 01 Ara 2011, 21:56

Thevenin yazdı:"That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten....I'm Winston Wolfe. I solve problems" :D cCc The Wolf Reyiz cCc

burdaki olaya bende bittim doğrusu. Winstonun yeri bizde ayrı.

Kullanıcı avatarı
retrograde

Sonraki

Dön TSF Kültür Sanat Fotoğraf - Art & Culture Photograpy

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 11 misafir

TSF Partner Brands & Medias
Ancon
Arnold & Son
Ateliers deMonaco
Audemars Piguet
Badollet Geneve
Bell & Ross
Breitling
Chopard
Concord
Gucci
Hautlence
Hublot
Linde Werdelin
Maîtres du Temps
Manufacture Royale
Oris
Parmigiani Fleurier
Snyper Geneve
Steinhart
Watchonista

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube  RSS Portal    |    Gallery    |    Blog    |     Advertise / Reklam / Contact      

All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners